This
Is Me, This Is Real
My name is Prima Hidayoza, I have
two brothers and no sisters. I live with my parents. Since I was a college
student at Padang State University I have to far away with my parents. my
father is a supervisor of elementary school and kindergarten. He is 56 years
old. My mother is a teachet at elementary school. She is 55 years old. My first
brother is Andi Heriza. He is 27 years old. He has been working at BRI bank in
Pasaman Regency. He just got married 3 days ago. And my second brother is
Maulia Septiza. He is 23 years old. He is majoring in agriculture department at
Andalas University. In addition, he has been as a lecturer’s assistant in
agriculture department. He teach college students at Andalas University.
Firstly I was very surprised when I heard him as an assistant, because he was
very naughty when he was a student in Senior High School. However, I’m very
pleased with him, he became a clever boy. The youngest is me. Now, I’m majoring
in English education at Padang State University. Here, won’t tell you about my
family, but I’m going to tell you about my life.
I was born in Andilan, on 3rd
of September 1994. I was born on Saturday. My family gave me a name that is “
PRIMA HIDAYOZA”. My name has special meaning. “PRIMA” it’s mean that “
PEREMPUAN PERTAMA” or “ THE FIRST GIRL” ( in English ). “HI” belong to my
mother’s names is “ HERITA”. “DA” it’s means that “ DAN “ or “ AND” ( in
English ). “ ZA” belong to my father’s names is “ZAHRUL”. So completely my name
became “ PEREMPUAN PERTAMA HERITA DAN ZAHRUL” or “ THE FIRST GIRL BY HERITA AND
ZAHRUL “. I have been living in Kinali for 5 years, then my family moved
downtown. My grand ma asked us to move in to Pasaman. I moved to Pasaman, when
I was 5 years old. I took my school in Pasaman. At the beginning, I started as
a pupil in Kindergarten. I was very happy in my childhood. After that, I
continued to elementary school, SD Negeri 04 Setia, in 2001. I always used to
get the winner or the runner up in my class after I graduated in 2006.
Furthermore, I also followed some competition, for instance speech contest,
Science competition, gym, and so forth. I graduated in 2007. Since 2007, I
continued my study to the Senior High School, at SMP N 1 Dua Koto. I also used
to be the winner in that school. My parents were so proud of me. In addition, I
used to held some competition. I got runner up at speech contest and
storytelling, the member of math, physic, and biology Olympiads in Pasaman
Regency.
Later on, my parents recommend me
to continue it to Boarding School, Dormitory Class at SMA N 1 Lubuk Sikaping. I
received my parents’ suggestion. After I had graduated from SMP N 1 Dua Koto, I
followed the test in Lubuk Sikaping. I must hold some test, for example IQ
test, academic, religion, and interview. I was accompanied by my father to
follow the test. Three weeks later, the result of that test appeared. It was on
Sunday morning. Suddenly my phone rang around 7 A.M. In fact, my senior called
me. She told me that I passed at that test. I got 14th rank from 500
students who have registered. I was so happy. i said thank you for Allah the
almighty and I thanked to my parents too. SMA Negeri 1 Lubuk Sikaping is the
best school in Pasaman Regency, and it’s the one of the best school in West
Sumatera. In the other hand, I was so sad; I had to far away with my parents. I
wasn’t able to do it. I can’t separate with my parents. I had to live in
dormitory.
At 18th of July, my
parents brought me up to dormitory. I was really surprised when I saw dormitory
its self. I was cried, but my parents supported and gave some advice. Day by
day I spent it in dormitory; I always used to cry before I went to bed. Some
time I went to rest room, I cried there. There are many activities that I had
to do in dormitory. There are many laws, whether in dormitory and school its
self. At the first I can’t balance and manage my time. I’ve bad time
management. As the result, I got 16th rank when mid semester in
senior high school. I was cried. I got mental illness, because I didn’t use it.
My mother always beside me wherever I am. My parents supported me. When the
giving report in semester, I passed in ten top. Actually I was disappointed,
because I always get the winner or the runner up. I could realize that there
are many clever students gather in my class. So I try to do my best for the
next semester. Unfortunately, I got 26th ranks. I was really
surprised. I can’t imagine what had happen to me at that time. But, I didn’t
stop to do the best here. The next semester, I have being chosen by the school
as delegation of SMA N 1 Lubuk Sikaping
to Debate National Competition as level province in Padang. I was so
happy. I told to my parents. Unfortunately I just passed at least semifinal. I
was very disappointed. But, my teacher supported us not to be sad.
Not only Debate Competition, I
also joined in LCC UUD 1945. As a result my group just passed in semifinal. I
became vice chairwomen of ROHIS organization in my school, being chairwomen of
debate club and so on. I was so happy with my life since I was a student in SMA
N 1 Lubuk Sikaping at Dormitory class. When the last semester, I prepare for
final examination and SNMPTN, I studied every day in order I can pass in the
best university. I choose Medical Faculty at Andalas University and
International Relationship at Indonesia University. but, I didn’t pass at that
test. I really got mental illness, because a lot of my friends have being
received in ITB, UI, UNPAD, and so on. In praying, I asked Allah why he didn’t
pass me in the best university as same as with my friends. I asked Allah,
doesn’t he love me? , why he gave me difficult moment? I joined some test, but
I never passed. I really got stress at that time. I just stay up in my bed.
Finally I followed the last test
through on un regular section at Padang State University. I passed in English
Education. At the first I was so sad, because I didn’t want to study here. But,
finally I have being chosen by UNP as delegation to Solok in Debate Championship
as level West Sumatera, and Riau. I was so happy. I can give small contribution
to my college.

Rancak Bana :D
BalasHapusSaya yakin ga semua orang bisa buat bahasa inggris sepanjang itu, termasuk saya -_- Great! (y)
BalasHapusit is not about where we are, but what we are doing.
BalasHapusyou rock Girl!!!! :D :D
hehehehe ci bob bisa aja~~~~~~ :)
BalasHapuskak nurul, i know and i see it sist, but sometimes i think that it was un fair, somotimes i cant stand in here.. furthemore there are many people outside give the bad comments about this university, discrimination and distinction to this uni..
BalasHapus*sometimes kak* lol
What a long story...:D
BalasHapusand keep writing dkmen...
hehehehe maksih kak ment, ok kak.. insyaallah i'll do the best here :)
Hapus