contoh sederhana motivation letter

Jumat, 07 Februari 2014

PRIMA HIDAYOZA
Pendididikan Bahasa Inggris, UNP
Jl. Belibis no 15 Air Tawar Padang
Padang, 24 October 2013

Dear AIESEC Committee of UNAND.

Assalamualaikum  Wr. Wr

First of all I would loke to say thank you very much for all of you who has come to UNP, and promoted about AIESEC. I was really interested when I heard that AIESEC come to unp. I’m writing this letter to express my strong motivation for AIESEC. Right now, I’m majoring Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris of UNP, I’m a new college student here. I love organization wherever I am. But, in fact many students do not realize the importance or value behind joining organization. Here I will give some reasons why I want join in AIESEC. Well as the college student I want to learn how to talk other people from different culture and countries, and here AIESEC came as International Organization, this is my opportunity to build some social skill. I want to improve my communication skill, because I’m interacting with different people. Beside that I may take up the responsibility or challenge to be a leader and I can learn what it takes to be leader, and this is the way for me to get training and instilling those good leadership skills.
I see the phenomenon that,  life is not about career and making money. It is about building friendship and having fun. I can get a chance to meet people and build good friendship. I will be part of the social activities and will have so much fun. As the name international organization, AIESEC have developed a certain international organization structure, some are worldwide oriented and that give us a chance to get international connections on different levels.
As my previous experienced ,when I was senior high school, I used to join some organization such us ROHIS, and debate club. I lived in dormitory class, so I have any experienced about organization. I lived with the best community. Furthermore, the dormitory class always held a competition, “ EMC “ stand for “English Month Competition “ as level West Sumatera  every year. I included as the chairwomen of debate competition, we asked for some lecturer and the best speaker from UNAND, Politeknik, and UNP. As the committee I should control the entire event, besides that, I also join an MC in some event or activity which is held in my school, I also good in public speaking. I also joined some competition, for instance speech contest, debate, storytelling, LCC UUD 1945 and so on. So that’s why I would continue my talent here in AIESEC. I want to give contribution, not only for myself but to the member of society trough my skill. I want know more about organization, exchange student is my dreams. By AIESEC I can help me to announce or promote to another countries all about Indonesia.
May be that’s all that I can tell you. By this letter I really hope that I’m serious to join as the member in AIESEC. Thank you for time you invested to read my motivation letter and a little experience, hope to speak with you soon and pass to the next section.
Assalamualikum Wr. Wb



   Yours sincerely

PRIMA HIDAYOZA



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS